This article will walk you through the process of setting up the "Online" appointment type in IDEXX Neo.
As part of the Vetstoria setup, you will be required to create a new appointment type in IDEXX Neo called "Online". Please note the following for this particular appointment type:
1. This is case sensitive.
2. Units can be anything you wish. Based on the number of units selected, Duration will be changed accordingly.
3. You can assign any colour as per your wish to the appointment type.
In order to create an Online appointment type, please follow the following steps.
1. Login to the IDEXX Neo.
2. On the top right corner of the screen, click on the drop-down labelled "admin (Business Owner)".
3. Make sure you are on the "Appointment Settings" screen, if not click on the "Appointment Settings" under the "SYSTEM ADMIN" section on the menu on the left.
4. Scroll down to the "Appointment Types" section on the main screen and click "Add Appointment Type".
5. You will be facilitated to create a new appointment type,
i. Select the colour from the colour picker.
ii. Enter the Name of the appointment type as "Online".
iii. Enter the number of Units.
6. Click on the "" to save the changes.
Any questions or queries, or if you need further help, please use the Contact Support form linked at the top of this page, or the chat function in the corner of your screen to contact our support teams.